Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hosting a watercolour challenge!


Hello everyone,

Today's post is all about a watercolour challenge I am hosting on Deepti Stephen's  "Create Something Catchy" Blog. This is Deepti's Challenge Blog where she has been hosting challenges. It is awesome. Check it out and play along.

This week I am hosting a challenge along with a prize pack. I decided to do a watercolour challenge as it is the current hot trend at the moment. Here is my challenge inspiration




And here is my challenge card.

Happy Birthday to you

I alos have a prize pack for one lucky winner. Head over to Create Something Catchy Blog for more details and linky to link your projects. 

Play along my challenge :)

My blog signature

9 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful! Normally I do not like purple at all but I love(!!) this card!

Dawn T said...

a beautiful card Gayatri. What a neat challenge

Shari said...

Beautiful card. I love your color combo.

Cheryl O said...

This is just lovely! Your color choice is so perfect too!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a stunning card!

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! love the water colored look..

The Colour Press said...

Beautiful card gayatri. Off to check the catchy cards blog now.

Cris G. said...

Really gorgeous, like everything you do. Love the purple along with the bright green.

Suchi said...

Beautiful card! :)
Suchi xx