Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hosting a watercolour challenge!


Hello everyone,

Today's post is all about a watercolour challenge I am hosting on Deepti Stephen's  "Create Something Catchy" Blog. This is Deepti's Challenge Blog where she has been hosting challenges. It is awesome. Check it out and play along.

This week I am hosting a challenge along with a prize pack. I decided to do a watercolour challenge as it is the current hot trend at the moment. Here is my challenge inspiration




And here is my challenge card.

Happy Birthday to you

I alos have a prize pack for one lucky winner. Head over to Create Something Catchy Blog for more details and linky to link your projects. 

Play along my challenge :)

My blog signature

9 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful! Normally I do not like purple at all but I love(!!) this card!

Dawn Turley said...

a beautiful card Gayatri. What a neat challenge

Shari said...

Beautiful card. I love your color combo.

Cheryl O said...

This is just lovely! Your color choice is so perfect too!!!

Karen D. said...

such a stunning card!

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! love the water colored look..

Kripa Koushik said...

Beautiful card gayatri. Off to check the catchy cards blog now.

Cris G said...

Really gorgeous, like everything you do. Love the purple along with the bright green.

Suchi said...

Beautiful card! :)
Suchi xx